Wine & Cocktails
- Canyon Oaks$7/$28CaliforniaMedium bodied, tropical fruits with subtle nuances of vanilla and oak
- Alexander Valley$12/$48CaliforniaLuscious flavors of baked fruits and butter with a hint of oak
- Vina Robles$13/$52CaliforniaBright flavors of apples, caramel, and a touch of oak with a lingering finish
Other Interesting Whites
- Alverdi$8/$32ItalyPinot Grigio; dry and well balanced with light fruit flavors
- Fire Road$10/$40New ZealandSauvignon Blanc; bright flavors of sweet tropical fruits and a crisp mineral finish
- Hirschbach Piesporter$7.5/$30GermanyRiesling; medium bodied, sweet, fruit forward of peaches and green apples with clean finish
- Maryhill$9/$36WashingtonBlend of Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Semillion and Sauvignon Blanc; light bodied with a balance of fruit and citrus
- Canyon Oaks$7/$26CaliforniaWhite Zinfandel; sweet with flavors of fresh strawberries and watermelon
- Tisdale$7.5/$30CaliforniaMoscato; crisp with fruit flavors of pears, citrus, and pineapple
- E. Guigal$11/$44FranceRose; light refreshing balance of fruits and minerals
- Pierre Delize$8/$32FranceLight and refreshing with flavors of apples and a hint of lemon
Whites By The Bottle
- Mannequin, Chardonnay$45CaliforniaOrin Swift’s blend of chardonnay; rich, sweet flavors of fruits, butter, and vanilla that build on the palate with hints of oak
- Canyon Oaks$7/$28CaliforniaMedium bodied, black fruits, and blueberries with a smooth lingering finish
- Angeline$11/$44CaliforniaRich notes of boysenberry and cassis, and a touch of light cocoa
- Aviary$13/$52CaliforniaBold berries balanced with oak finish
- Peirano Estates “Six Clones”$9/$36CaliforniaBlend of six merlot grapes; rich flavors of black cherry and berries with toasted oak notes
Other Interesting Reds
- Maverick$12/$48CaliforniaPinot Noir; bright & bold red fruits with a hint of baking spice
- Trapiche$8/$32ArgentinaMalbec; bright berry flavors, full finish enhanced by oak aging
- Cetamura$9/$36ItalyChianti; medium body, lush flavors with plum and chocolate
- Peirano Estates “Old Vine”$9/$36CaliforniaZinfandel; 124 year old vines, rich intense flavors of blackberries, raspberries, pepper, and charred wood
- Appassimento$11/$44ItalyBlend; rich, full body with hints of cherry
Reds By The Bottle
- 8 Years in the Desert, Zinfandel Blend$65CaliforniaThe return of Orin Swift’s delicious Zinfandel blend; luscious rich flavors of dark fruit and currants
- Austin Hope, Cabernet Sauvignon$60Paso RoblesBalanced and robust; flavors of vanilla, juicy cherry, and hints of savory notes
- Fore, Red Blend$55CaliforniaEstate Reserve Blend; full-bodied with dark fruits and a rich finish
- Mount Veeder, Cabernet Sauvignon$55Napa ValleyRich and complex; multiple layers of flavors, dark fruits, spice, and oak
- Belle Glos Clark & Telephone, Pinot Noir$60CaliforniaRich and velvety; notes of dark ripe fruit, baking spices, and cocoa
- Improved Whiskey Cocktail12Wolf Point Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Fratelli Vergnano Maraschino Liqueur, simple syrup, and a dash of bitters served on the rocks with an Amarena cherry.
- Skinny Margarita12Dulce Vida lime infused tequila, Cointreau, soda water, fresh limes, and a salt rim.
- Blood Orange Collins12Wolf Point Florence Field Gin, Aperol Italian aperitif, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, fresh lemon, and soda water.
- Pineapple Amaro Sour11Heirloom Pineapple Amaro, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup served on the rocks with a lemon twist.
- Campfire12Wolf Point O'Leary's Cinnamon Infused Vodka, Triple Sec, cranberry juice, and muddled orange slices.
- Rum Slinger12Koloa Kauai Coffee Rum, Malibu Coconut Rum, and cream served on the rocks.
- French Connection12Equal parts Courvoisier VSOP and Amaretto served on the rocks with an orange twist.
- Diablo Mule11Tequila, Creme de Cassis blackcurrant liqueur, fresh limes, ginger beer, and a splash of soda water in a copper mug.
- Peachy Mule$11Peach vodka, homemade ginger syrup, peach schnapps, fresh squeezed limes, and a splash of soda in a copper mug
- “O” My Rye$12Equal parts of Sagamore Rye and Big O ginger liqueur served neat
- Maple Old Fashioned$12Knob Creek Maple Bourbon, Cara Cara orange, Demarara syrup, housemade harvest simple syrup, and chocolate bitters
- Salted Caramel Martini12Pinnacle Salted Caramel Vodka and RumChata
- Passport to Europe12Portal Tawny Port, Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, and Pierre Delize Sparkling Wine served in a champagne flute.
- Casino Cocktail12Beefeater Gin, Fratelli Vergnano Maraschino Liqueur, fresh lemon, a dash of bitters, and garnished with an Amarena cherry
- White Chocolate Coffee12Koloa Kauai Coffee Rum, Absolut Vanilla Vodka, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, and cream.
- Pom-Ginger Margarita12Sauza Tequila, PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur, Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, and organic agave served up with a salt rim.
- Dirty Acres$12Farm to bottle local Whiskey Acres vodka shaken with a splash of olive juice and garnished with olives
- Eve’s Temptation$12Korbel Brandy, apple cider, Big O ginger liqueur, a dash of bitters, and a squeeze of fresh lemon
- Lavender Martini$12Lemon and blueberry vodkas, lavender syrup, Chambord, and organic agave garnished with a lemon twist
- “O” My Peach$12Whiskey Acres Bourbon, Big “O” ginger liqueur, and Peachtree Schnapps
- Whiskey Acres Manhattan$12Farm to bottle local Whiskey Acres bourbon and sweet vermouth shaken and served up with a luxardo cherry
- Ginger Pear$12Absolut Pear vodka and Domaine de Canton liqueur with a splash of organic agave juice